Want to play Lingumi on your tablet and smartphone? Got a separate kids' tablet for Christmas? Grandma wants the kids to play Lingumi on her smartphone? A lot of users ask us if and how they can use more than one device to play Lingumi.
Well, good news! The answer is yes 😇
How to switch to a second device
- Log in to your Lingumi account on your second device. You don't need to log out on the first one, so don't worry!
- In the app, go to 'Settings' --> 'Support', and tap on 'Synchronise' at the bottom.
- The lesson progress of all children will now be updated to the version that we store on our servers. Usually, this is the latest lesson.
It didn't update to the latest lesson!? 😣
This can happen, but don't worry. All it means, is that the progress on the device you used to play the latest lesson hasn't been sent to the Lingumi servers yet. So, to make sure the latest lesson progress is on the servers, do the following:
- On the device with the most progress / the latest progress, go to 'Settings' --> 'Support' --> 'Synchronise'
- On the other device... do exactly the same thing! 😎
That should work. If it doesn't, you can write to us on [email protected] and we'll check out our system and investigate what's gone wrong in your account.